TRATAK - Meditation
TRATAK is a meditation which when practiced increases the magnetic vibration in the practitioner. It also keeps the body in good condition. The mind also gets refreshed. The eyesight becomes very powerful and the practitioner gets a very sharp eyesight.
TRATAK is required to be practiced in two sessions a day, each session lasting for atleast 30 minutes and the practice should go on for a minimum of 60 days.It is practiced only in such time when the lunar vibrations of earth are higher ie in between 4.30 AM and 6.00 AM and 7.00 PM tp 8.00 PM.
- After taking a cold bath, sit in a secluded place, free from disturbance of any kind.
- The practitioner may sit either crossed leg on flooror may even sit on a chair which surface is flat. Keep the spinal column vertical and legs at right angle. Hands should be rested on the laps, palms facing upwards.
- Keep a small object in front of your eyes and fix a gaze on it. You may make a small black point on the the wall in front of your eyes and make a gaze on it. The object or the black dot should be at a distance of about 1 to 2 feet away from your eyes.
- Keep on staring the object with one point concentration. Have no ideas and thoughts in mind.
- Do not blink, even if tears flow out of your eyes. Maintain one pointed concentration on object all the time.
- Practice gazing continously for atleast 30 minutes each time and in the evening.
- Continue to practice without break for 60 days
- By the end of 60 days, or sometime even before, you will experience special magnetic vibrations entering your eyes and spreading all over the body. Keep on practicing and see the difference.