Principles of Well Being - VAASTU
It is important to bear in mind some of the following factors, which are in accordance with general principles of VAASTU.
- Plants emit positive energy. The wood represents growth so always try to have indoor plants and use wood for furniture than metal.
- Avoid placing stoves behind windows. Wind blows away financial oppurtunities.
- The positioning of a desk contributes greatly to the succes of the job undertaken. It should always be as far as possible from the door, but have a clear views of rooms entrance.
- Never use cracked plates or glasses, and dented metal cutleries a they attract stagnant energy.
- A shiny front door or a polished door handle disperses the financial oppurtunities coming in, so never have any reflective item at entrance.
- Gently curving staircase is preferred than straight long staircase since bend helps the energy flow smoothly.
- The windowpanes and mirrors in the house should be kept clean.Dirty glass restricts positive energy flow.
Excerted from the articles of DAIVAJNA SOMAYAJI.